SIGNING BONUS: 0.5 MONTH GROSS SALARY
– Organise and attend meetings with clients and Japanese PM to communicate about projects, specifications, questions & answers to make sure all specs are clear and well understood among parties.
– Translate and interpret all documents related to the projects into Japanese – Vietnamese or Vietnamese – Japanese documents with additional explanation between the lines of texts. English translations are required in some cases.
– Understand the overall projects, project specifications, understand the functions and their basic usage so that he/she interprets well in project meetings to ensure transmitting accurate and timely project information to both clients and the Development team.
– Proactively find out requirements/specifications and recommend specifications to clients and raise up the projects’ problems/risks. Support Project Manager to manage the project progress and project tasks and team members.
– Attend in all training sessions required for the projects and for knowledge improvement.
– Others as assigned by the line manager.
– University graduate in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or related technical discipline.
– Japanese skill at N2 and above. Fluent in reading, writing specs and design documents in Japanese.
– Prefer candidates with work experience or study in Japan and experience in working directly with Japanese clients.
– At least 1 year of BrSE experience in Japanese projects, understanding about Japanese culture and Japanese working style.
– Proactive actions toward issues / tasks / problems in projects
– Good at Microsoft Office/G Suite applications (Docs, Sheets, Slides…)
– Good understanding of software development process and outsourcing mindset
– Good understanding of object-oriented programming
– Good logical thinking for programming
– Have experience using some language programming or framework, such as: Ruby, Java, Objective-C, Java script, SQL server.
– Leadership potentiality, high responsibility, good teamwork spirit
– Experience with managing big projects is a plus
– Excellence communication skills include written Japanese, verbal presentation and visual presentation.
– High and competitive salary. Up to USD2500 (can negotiate further)
– SIGNING BONUS: HALF A MONTH GROSS SALARY
– Young working environment, English & Japanese speaking, many learning and development opportunities
– 100% probation
– Annual salary increase
– 13th salary month and KPI bonus 2 times / year
– Certificate technology support, Japanese language support
– Working from Monday to Friday. Off Saturday & Sunday.
– Close social insurance on full.
– Premium health insurance, annual health insurance
– Team building events, New Year’s party and welfare on all holidays of the year…
Playing a role as a BRIDGE to connect between Vietnamese’s development team and Japanese’s customer, we get involved in the success of the project. How do you measure the success of the project? In BrSE team, we measure it by creating systems that meet the ultimate goal of the customer such as to improve day-to-day operations, increase profits or best user support…
However, we do not only consider the final outcome, but also think of the process. By providing the effective communication, we contribute to make a comfortable and happy working environment in which all members can grow up day by day. What a good trip when you enjoy both the journey and the destination!
14th Floor, Richy Building, Group 44, Yen Hoa Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi, Vietnam
© 2021 Vareal Vietnam Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.